2021-22 Tryout Registration
The tryouts for the 2021-2022 season are upon us. Please complete the following registration procedures before attending tryouts:
1) KRVA/USAV Registration: According to the Keystone Region Bylaws, individual USAV registration MUST be completed BEFORE participating in ANY tryout or open gym. USAV registration is now through SportsEngine. You must first create a SportsEngine account to register. Go to KRVA Registration Page to apply for the $15 tryout membership. USAV registration may be paid directly by credit card on the website. Sports engine does not accept American Express. Once registration is complete, you must access your membership card and bring it with you to check-in at tryouts. You can save the membership card to you phone's wallet to show at tryouts. The new membership number must be entered below. Click HERE to complete your USAV registration. Click HERE for more info on using SportsEngine.
2) P3R Tryout Registration: All player registration will be submitted online. Complete the form below before coming to tryouts including ALL required fields. There will NOT be "walk-in" registration available.
3) Create Membership Account: All P3R participants must create an account and register for their tryout sessions through our new registration website powered by Mindbody. All tryout, open gym, clinic and camp registrations will be done through this account. Sorry if this step feels redundant with the info entered below, but we're transitioning to the new system and want to make sure we have all the pertinent information. If you have already created an account before, login and please update ALL info in your member profile.
4) Schedule tryout session: Due to COVID-19 safety limitations and restrictions, we are limiting the number of players allowed to tryout in each session. Therefore we have created multiple tryout sessions at a few age levels. And since space is limited, players must register for their tryout times through our new registration website powered by Mindbody HERE. The $40 tryout fee will be collected here while signing up for your tryout time. The fee is non-refundable.
5) Day of Tryouts: The registration table will be open 30 minutes prior to the start of each tryout session. (Do NOT arrive any earlier.) You must show a copy of your updated SportsEngine KRVA/USAV Membership Card on a phone or tablet. All payments and registration should have already been submitted online. There are no walk-up registrations! You will check in with your membership card and receive your tryout number. One parent may accompany their players to the registration table if they wish (both with masks as required) and assist with check-in and pinning tryout numbers. Due to size and space limits, parents are not able to enter the gym nor stay to watch tryouts. Parking will be available in the rear of the building and players will be dismissed through the back door. (Please do NOT park in front of the building. Drop-off only!)
CHANGED FOR 2021: Age Definitions: The simplest way to figure out a player's age group limit is this: What age will your daughter be on 6/30/2022? (As in the end of next June.) Click HERE to view the 2021/2022 USA Volleyball Age Definitions chart. They may always be able to play in an age group older that their age range. Players younger than their peer group (grade) are encouraged to tryout at the older age groups with their grade level peers. High school Juniors (11th Grade) that turn 18 by June 30, 2022 are now able to tryout and play at the 17 & Under age level.